Friday, August 1, 2008

Am here again!An intro to krabi!

Hi,
i was supposed to have gotten back to this long ago but unfortunately have been very busy. Today i told myself i've to find time. Also i'm unable to start from where i left. Sorry about that.I'm just very irritated with this 'friend' of mine. She's more a bug that i've been trying to get rid of for almost 7 years.As you can see i'm totally unsuccessful. One word to describe her: Opportunist. She calls me or messages me when she feels that there's no one else. The moment she's surrounded by her friends she totally ignores me. I hate such people. She even calls me her best friend. I'm super duper mad. You know mad. She... i can just go on and on but i do not even want to spoil my blog by writing about her.

Saw that beautiful picture? Cool isn't it. That was taken when i went to Krabi. Whenever i'm in a bad mood, i just have to look at that picture and i feel so good. The place was so serene and tranquil. When i relish every moment of my stay there, i wish i can go back to Krabi, Thailand.
Yes you are right, That's me. I know you can't see me clearly. That's not the point here. Look beyond me. You'll see the beautiful Krabi beaches. I was playing swing in the beach. Can you believe that?I enjoyed myself thoroughly. All these happened only months ago but i feel as if it's been ages.
That school of fish, they were simply too gorgeous. To tell you the truth, i was very afraid of snorkeling initially (as i'm unable to swim) and i just decided to stay in the boat. After a while i became motion sick in the boat as it was constantly swaying even though it was stationary in the water. I decided that either way i was going to be sick so put on a life jacket and went inside the water.I never regretted it. The school of fish and the beautiful corals. Never knew that mother nature had such hidden beauty in her. i was totally awed and amazed. It was such a breath taking sight. So cool! If you have an opportunity, do try snorkeling. It's an experience. Think i've said enough. I have to go now. See you soon :)

Sow-mi-ya :)

No comments: