Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I've just Started!

03 July 2008

Good noon! Few more minutes to 12 and i'm still waiting to have lunch. My 1st try at blogging. At certain stages in my life i've kept a Diary (Sounds so old fashioned huh?) Lol. I Plan to talk about school (Currently pursuing my undergrad studies part-time), school ( i work in a school, actually a junior college, NO! not as a teacher, as a lab technician).Whew! Complicated. I also plan to 'write' about places i go to and all my activities. Let's see how well it turns out.

A little bit about myself. Reaching my mid-twenty very soon :( Working and studying (you guessed it by now). Oh ya i'm legally married (customary wedding after my graduation) and i... ok i have to go now. I promise to continue where i left the next time around probably with some images as well. See ya :)

Sow-Mi-Ya

No comments: